Brideston Pharmacokinetics - Thamesmead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Martin Spencer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin Spencer

Martin Spencer

Martin Spencer Empty
PostSubject: Martin Spencer   Martin Spencer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:19 am

Martin Spencer Admissions

◦ MARTIN SPENCER ◦

Martin Spencer 2s9dcb6
D.O.B: 06/13/1992
STREET ADDRESS: 9 Cove Run
TOWN/CITY: Naples
COUNTY/STATE: FL
HEIGHT: 6'1"
WEIGHT: 145 lbs
ETHNICITY: Caucasian
DISTINGUISHING MARKS: I have two prominent birth marks/moles/whatever you want to call them above my upper lip. They're hard to miss. I think they give my face character. Otherwise, I am flawless.

◦ MEDICAL HISTORY ◦

Do you have any ongoing medical issues for which you require treatment or medication?:

No.

Are you aware of any allergies? If so, please list allergy, age of onset and any medications or treatments you require or receive:

N/A.

Have you had any surgeries or invasive procedures in the past? If yes, please list reason and approximate age of procedure:

You mean besides having a few cavities filled? I had a real big sweet tooth when I was young. Mother didn't like to let me have candy, which meant that whenever I did get my hands on it I just...gorged myself. Anyway, no surgeries, nothing I had to stay in the hospital for. Just the fillings. I was lucky as a kid, never broke any bones or anything. It's not like I was all that daring. I didn't leave the house much except for rehearsals.

Do you take any medications or supplements daily? Do you follow any treatment plans? Please list medications or treatments, and reasons below:

According to mother I'm supposed to be taking some sort of multi-vitamin every day- she's obsessed with watching all these doctor shows on TV and thinks she's an authority on health now - but I can't remember to take pills.

Do you use tobacco, consume alcohol, or use any other drugs including street drugs and/or prescription medications not prescribed to you? If yes, please list number of packs a day, number of drinks a day, and/or drugs consumed below:

I like cigarettes, but I don't smoke them a lot because I'm worried they'll age me prematurely if I do it too much. I first got started smoking because my character in a play smoked. Of course I didn't really smoke on stage, but I had to look like I knew what I was doing, so I took up the habit for "research" purposes. I still do it occasionally. I think smoking has a very fashionable look to it, and I like the way I look doing it. I've been known to drink in moderation. I feel it helps lubricate my creative muse. I can slip into any role with ease, but I do it even more easily with a drink or two in me. It becomes a second skin. The words flow better too. I don't drink and smoke every day, so I couldn't give you an average. I don't do drugs.

◦ EDUCATIONAL HISTORY ◦

Do you possess skill(s) in academic or artistic fields that has been shown to surpass the ability of your peers, in examinations or recitals? If so, what skill(s), and please explain a little about the field(s) of study and your performance therein:

I have a long history in the theatre. I acted in plays as early as elementary school and have continued doing so up until this very day. If I'm not in a play currently running, I'm rehearsing for one. I have to have that artistic release. Writing works, but it isn't quite enough. I like to always be in character. It's actually very hard for me not to fill this application out in the voice of one of my characters. I'm not used to being myself, and there isn't much to tell about me anyway. My characters are the most interesting part of me. Anyway, I've always excelled in the writing and acting fields. I just completed my first year of college at the University of South Florida College of the Arts. I'm on summer break right now. I've been studying Theatre Performance and Theatre Arts. When I last met with my academic advisor I was referred to you. He gave me the application then, said it had been waiting for me. I must be very good at what I do if you've heard of me! I honestly didn't realize that so many people were paying attention. I'm too lost in my own head to notice, but I'm very excited to have the opportunity to go to London. Theatre is appreciated much more in Europe than it is in the United States. I won numerous awards for my writing throughout my junior high and high school career - mostly for poems and short stories - but I haven't kept track of them. What I do is rewarding enough without receiving praise or acknowledgment for it. Recognition is nice, but I don't do it for that. I do it for the release.

How were you in other academic and artistic classes not related to those in which you excelled?:

Not to sound arrogant, but I've done well in everything. I don't have passion for any of those other things, but I understand the basic concepts behind them. Math and science were never too hard for me to figure out, but I've never really been all that interested in them. I did well to please my mother, mostly. The only positive attention that came from her was when I was doing well in school. She liked to brag about my accomplishments to the other socialites in our neighborhood.

Did/Do you participate in any extracurricular activities, both pertaining to your abilities, or unrelated to them?:

I was always at rehearsal. Almost every day after school I'd have rehearsal for something, and then I'd come home, practice my lines in front of the mirror for a bit, and then alternate between reading and writing until bedtime.

Do you enjoy school or your extracurricular activities? What are your social interactions there like?:

I do. Even the subjects I don't particularly care for can help me better understand a character or give me fresh material for my writing. I take away something valuable from everything I learn and put it towards the areas in which I excel. I have a tight-knit group of theatre friends from college; it was the same in high school. I've always hung out with the theatre geeks, the band geeks, the freaks, whatever you want to call them. The weirdos. I can always make new friends in London though. None of them are all that important to me. They help feed my muse but I don't need them. I hope that doesn't sound cold. I'm a sociable person and enjoy the company of other people, but if I had to make a choice between my friends or my art, I'd choose the latter. Friends will always come and go, anyone can tell you that. I haven't been in love. I've felt stirrings of affection before, but I think it would have to take someone really special coming along for me to fall in love. Most of the people I've met have simply been too dull for me to fall for. It's terrible, but it's the truth. My friends' lives are all so boring, so uninteresting. I've tried to feel something romantic for any of them, but I just can't. I know it seems hypocritical because my life is boring too, but that's why I do what I do. It's an escape. I don't have to be who I am. I can be whoever I want to be, whenever I want. I don't have to fit the mold I was born into. It's exciting.

How does your family feel about your skills? Do they support your studies? Do you have siblings who are following in the same path?:

Like I said, my mom's always liked to show me off. When it suited her, she liked to bring me around to cocktail parties and brag about my accomplishments until she was glowing with praise by the end of the evening. My older brother, Henry, got the majority of the attention and still does. He turned out to be a doctor, after all. I can't really compete with that. If I can't make her look good in some way, she doesn't bother being nice to me. She's kind of a cold old harpy, to tell you the truth. I lived in Henry's shadow but I'm kind of grateful for it now because she expected a lot more of him than she did of me.

What do you most like about your field of special ability and study? What drew you to the field and what keeps you interested?:

I like not being myself. I've always been interested in make believe. Most children are, but I never grew out of it. Any why not? Why should anybody have to? One of our greatest capabilities as a species is to create whole worlds out of our own heads. We have limitless creativity, but so few of us use it. Why? It's such a shame. If people were willing to be more creative, imaginative, and open-minded, we would probably be far more advanced as a society. A lot of people wake up every day wanting to be a different person. It happens to me too, only the difference between me and them is that I actually become who I want to be. I can slip into any skin I want, and it keeps me from boredom and disappointment.

What subjects do you dislike the most, and why?:

If I had to choose one I suppose I'd say math. It's too passionless and analytical, much like my mother.

Do you have any other skills or interest outside of your academic or artistic talents?:

Not particularly, no. I suppose you could say I'm interested in anything and everything depending on who I'm writing at the time, or what role I happen to be playing, on stage or off. My mood often dictates the personality I choose for the day. Sometimes I don't even realize that I have chosen it, I just naturally slip into it as soon as I wake up. The only thing that I, personally, have ever been interested in doing is creating stories, but luckily, that often leads me to acquiring new skills or at least learning about them. Research is a vital part to getting inside a character's head whether I'm writing a story or playing a role on stage.

◦ ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY ◦

Where did you grow up? Please list the location(s) and describe what it was like growing up there:

I grew up in Naples, an affluent community in South Florida. I was born to a single mother. My father passed away in a fatal car accident about three months before I was born. He was a successful businessman and came from a very wealthy family, and my mother inherited everything when he died. My brother was eleven at the time, so he didn't really miss out on all that much much, not like I did. The American Dream. There's still pictures of him with our father tacked up all over the house, as well as the three of them together. I don't appear in many photos. I was the child my mother didn't want once she realized she was going to have to raise me alone. She was all for having a second kid when my father was still alive, but after he died, she lost interest. Like I said, I only got attention if I did something that would make her look good to all her little trophy wife friends. I kept to myself as a child. I had friends at school but I never asked to do anything beyond theatre, and I walked anywhere I needed to go. Mother treated me like I was invisible and I pretended that I was. It was easiest that way. Books became an escape for me early on, and then I started making up my own stories, imagining a better life for myself. When I discovered that I could actually act these fantasies out, I was smitten, hooked for life. My life hasn't been awful, don't misunderstand me. I've been fortunate in many ways, and I'm grateful for the cushy life I've led, but I've always wanted something more... Writing, reading, acting - they give me a meaning I haven't found elsewhere.

How would you describe your emotional state of well-being?:

I think I'm emotionally stable. Some people might say it's not healthy for me to live in my own head all the time, but it makes me happy, and isn't that what's important? If I couldn't do these things, I have a feeling I'd be very emotionally unstable and unsatisfied as a person. What would my outlet be? I don't know how I'd function. I'd probably shut down. Everybody has something that helps them escape reality from time to time and keeps them sane. I'm no different, I'm just exceptionally passionate about it, so I do it almost all the time.

What was your family life like? Did you spend much time with your parents? Do you have any siblings? If so, what are your relationships like?:

I feel I've already covered this sufficiently. I never knew my father and I have a non-existent relationship with my mother. My brother's okay, but I don't see him often. We were never all that close growing up since he was so much older than me. I can't talk to him. Well, I can, but not about anything that matters. When we "talk", all that means is that I get to listen to him talk about golf or his job. He and my mother are two of the most boring people I've ever met, but then most wealthy people are boring by default, so I'm sure that comes as no great shocker. I'd rather watch paint dry than listen to them speak. Naturally, I'm the black sheep of the family.

Do/did you have many friends? What sorts of activities did you pursue together?:

Like I said before, I've always had a small, intimate cluster of friends in every school I've been to. I tend to join up with the outcasts no matter where I go. Unfortunately, none of them have ever turned out to be as interesting as I initially hoped they'd be or thought they were. It's the same story every time. It's either jaded trust fund babies or the stereotypical suffering artist. Still, I liked them because they told good stories and helped me develop mine. We learned from each other, and I was fond of them, just not enough to keep in touch after we all went our separate ways.

Do/did you have many relationships? Are you aware of a sexual preference?:

No, not really. Well, all kids have flings, don't they? Summer loves, high school sweethearts. I had a couple of girlfriends in junior high but they were too high maintenance for me. They got mad when I would rather stay home and write than take them out to dinner. I honestly don't like girls all that much. I think my mother and her gaggle of shrews turned me off of women pretty effectively. Don't get me wrong, girls are soft and pretty and delicate but they want too much. I'm as much a hopeless romantic as any of those girls, but I fear my eccentricities make me a poor candidate for a stable relationship. I could see myself with someone, but like I said, it'll take a special person to capture my attention, and I fear I won't ever find that person because my standards are too high. I need to be with someone who fascinates me, who inspires me. It's not fair, but that's the way it is.

I've kind of dated a couple of boys off and on this past year at college, but never anything serious. We used each other for sex, mostly. In general, I tend to prefer the company of men to women. Men strike me as much more interesting, and seem to have a hidden depth that women lack (or the ones I've met, at least). I get my best ideas from talking to other men, or being intimate with them. I have a few characters that prefer women to men, but I don't think that's what you're looking for here, so I'll stop there. If you had to put a label on me, I suppose "bisexual" comes closest to what I am.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime or misdemeanour? If yes, please explain, list conviction, and list any sentences associated with convictions:

No.

Do/did you abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to tobacco, alcohol, street drugs and/or prescription medications?:

I've occasionally smoked weed with friends in the past year, but I haven't done it in a few months, nor do I have any plans to. It's something I did because it was around, but I have to admit it did add an interesting dynamic to our improv/casual roleplaying sessions. That's usually what we did together if we weren't rehearsing for something. Sometimes booze was involved as well, but we were never hard partiers or anything. Even if it looks like frivolity, everything I do is for the sake of my art.

Lastly, please tell us about yourself. How do you feel about yourself and what you have done with your life? If you have committed crimes, how do you feel about those now? What are your hopes for the future?:

I'm constantly at odds with myself. I like what I have done with my life and am very proud my skills, but I want to be doing something more. I'm looking for a life more meaningful than the one I have. Mostly, I am selfish and I want. I want to break out of the confines of my upper-class upbringing. I want to defy social norms. I want to share what I know and what I can do in hopes that it can contribute to the greater good. I strive for a better world, a brighter future. I want to make my dreams come true. I want to find a muse. I want to be a muse. I want to travel. I want to fall in love. I want to write novels. I want to do everything and be everyone. I'm self-absorbed and concerned with what's going on in my own head more than anything else, but I do want to contribute to something greater than myself, and I think I can do that in your facility. I want to be among the best and most brilliant minds, minds that are, perhaps, capable of stimulating my own in ways it's never been. If I sound arrogant, it's only because I know how different I am. There's no point in deluding myself. I could never be happy surrounded by normal people with their fake, plastic smiles and predictable lives. I know I don't belong here, and maybe I won't belong there, in London, either, but I won't find out if I don't try.

◦ LEGAL DOCUMENTATION ◦

Upon admission, you agree to follow all facility rules and codes of conduct, or instructions given to you by facility staff. You waive your right to medical consent and agree not to hold Brideston Pharmacokinetics and/or it's affiliates responsible for any personal harm or loss of property incurred during the course of treatment or instruction. You understand that discharge from the facility is solely at the discretion of facility administrative staff or assigned psychiatrists or psychologists.

Subject or Legal Guardian please sign and date below:

Martin Spencer
    ◦ 15/06/2011 ◦

Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Martin Spencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Spencer   Martin Spencer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:23 am

Martin Spencer Approvedr

◦ MARTIN SPENCER ◦

SUBJECT GROUP: Arts & Literature
    LEVEL: Apollo
    ROOM: 01
    BED: 01

◦ OOC - BEFORE YOU BEGIN PLAY ◦

Before you begin play, you must complete the few steps listed below:

Don't forget to familiarise yourself with the pertinent subject handbooks and other in character information that you'll need to reference for play, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://brideston.board-directory.net

Martin Spencer
Page 1 of 1