Brideston Pharmacokinetics - Thamesmead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Isidor Isayev

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isidor Isayev

Isidor Isayev

Isidor Isayev Empty
PostSubject: Isidor Isayev   Isidor Isayev Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:39 am

Isidor Isayev Admissions

◦ ISIDOR SERGEYEVICH ISAYEV ◦

Isidor Isayev C430c0c66c202526b8d2a554c6f7cdd3
D.O.B: 17/12/1992
STREET ADDRESS: Ulitsa Shchetinkina, 37
TOWN/CITY: Novosibirsk,
COUNTY/STATE: Novosibirskaya Oblast
HEIGHT: 5'7
WEIGHT: 135
ETHNICITY: Caucasian (Russian)/Possible Mongolian Descent.
DISTINGUISHING MARKS: Nothing that really stays permanently. I bruise very easily though, and am usually covered in these.

◦ MEDICAL HISTORY ◦

Do you have any ongoing medical issues for which you require treatment or medication?:

I am diagnosed with a mild case of Haemophilia, type A.

Are you aware of any allergies? If so, please list allergy, age of onset and any medications or treatments you require or recieve:

No, but I am not allowed to take painkillers like aspirin and ibuprofen, or anticoagulants.

Have you had any surgeries or invasive procedures in the past? If yes, please list reason and approximate age of procedure:

When I just turned sixteen, I fractured my arm, slipping on ice on the back steps of my home. After a day I had to go to the hospital because of bruising and the pain. They put my arm in a cast and started me on a temporary medication for my clotting disorder.

Do you take any medications or supplements daily? Do you follow any treatment plans? Please list medications or treatments, and reasons below:

Xyntha (Antihemophilic Factor) 250 to 500 IU as needed. This is usually when I am injured enough that the doctor starts the medication again. I usually take the injections for a day or so, depending.
I also take an iron supplement, and a Witch Hazel supplement that is supposed to help.

Do you use tobacco, consume alcohol, or use any other drugs including street drugs and/or prescription medications not prescribed to you? If yes, please list number of packs a day, number of drinks a day, and/or drugs consumed below:

No.

◦ PSYCHIATRIC SCREENING ◦

Please describe, to the best of your ability, your emotional and mental state of wellbeing:

Not good. I don't feel very good about myself, and I don't like to be around people much.

Have you been diagnosed with any psychiatric or psychological ailments? Please list any diagnoses below, and any treatments or medications prescribed to you. Please include name of medications, dosage, and number of doses per day:

I was diagnosed with what the doctor calls Reactive Attachment Disorder. I'm not really certain what this means, but they don't give me medication for it. The nurses on my ward worry about my blood condition and the medicines I have to take if I hurt myself. Not long after I arrived here, my doctor said that he was going to cure me with what he called treatment. The doctors weren't very nice. They restrained me and taunted me and poked me until I was upset, and then I was tired and just wanted to go to my bed. I try to just do what I'm told and try not to make any trouble now because I don't want any more treatments like that.

Have you ever been hospitalised or referred to regular outpatient care due to these ailments or associated incidents? If so, please note where, and at roughly what age:

I live at a hospital here in Novosibirsk now. It isn't a very big hospital, and I have to share a dormitory room with a lot of other people. There are about twenty of us in this dormitory, and some of the men keep me awake at night, making noise. I have been here for almost two years. I would like to go home, but I know that I don't deserve to.

How have these ailments affected you and your life? Are there any major life instances you feel have been directly affected by these ailments, such as suicide attempts, criminal activities, etc?:

I am not sure what to say about how my life is affected. I am not sure if I am sick or if I am just wrong. My earlier life is what brought me here, and maybe what made me sick if I am. I can't tell if my life is better now, or if it is worse. Sometimes I wish to go home, but then sometimes the though of doing so scares me. I have never tried to commit suicide. I have thought about it but I know that I couldn't do it. I don't have a criminal record because the doctors think that I am sick, but I have done terrible things. I know that now. I hurt my younger siblings when I lived with them, and other boys at the home I was sent to before I came here. Sometimes I get angry still but I try not to hurt people any more.

What is your social life like? Do you have many friends or relationships? How are your family relationships?:

No. I don't have friends or relationships, and I don't see my family any more. I miss them, but I know that they are perhaps better being away from me. Sometimes I play cards with some of the men from the ward, but I don't like them to ask questions about me. I don't want them to know what I've done.

Do you believe your life circumstances have contributed to any ailments? If so, what circumstances, and why do you feel they have contributed?:

My life is me. When I was sixteen, after I fractured my arm, I was taken from my home and family by the hospital people and the police. I didn't understand why they were angry and upset at the time, but i suppose I do now. I grew up with my mother and my grandfather, outside of the city. I am the oldest of five children, and we all belong to my mother and my grandfather. I do not call him father, though I know that he is. I did not understand anything wrong. We were quiet and we stayed at home and my mother taught me to read and to write, and the English she had learned as a girl. I learned other things from my grandfather, and I practised those on my younger sister. I wish now that I hadn't, but I don't remember ever thinking that I shouldn't do it. I have one daughter from this. I have never met her. We were taken from home before she was born, and after we were taken, I stayed at a home for boys for a short while before they moved me here.

If you could change one past event that has happened to you, what would it be, and why?:

My birth. I would change it so that I wasn't born where I was, to my family. Maybe if I was born in a normal family, I would not be sick.

Do you wish to rehabilitate from your ailment(s)? If so, how do you feel this would best be accomplished?:

I don't understand what my ailment is, only that it keeps me here in this hospital. I suppose I do wish to get better, if I can, but I am not sure what that means.

◦ ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY ◦

Where did you grow up? Please list the location(s) and describe what it was like growing up there:

I grew up outside of the city, though I never saw the city until now. We did not leave the house much, though when I was older I would help my grandfather with chores outside. The house was cramped and we didn't have many neighbours.

What was your family life like? Did you spend much time with your parents? Do you have any siblings? If so, what are your relationships like?:

My mother didn't like me very much, or my brothers and sisters. She didn't like my grandfather very much either. I remember that she would talk to me, and teach me to read from the books that she had, or that Grandfather would bring home, but she didn't smile very much, and she didn't touch us very much. I don't think that she wanted us. I have two sisters and two brothers. They are all younger than I am, and I have not seen them since I was sixteen. I was not very nice to my siblings when I was younger. I would hurt them and touch them. I don't think that they liked me very much either, but we didn't fight much because Grandfather would get angry if we were loud.

What was school like? Did you have any problems? Did you enjoy school? What were your grades like?:

I did not go to school. I learned everything from my mother and my grandfather. Before my mother's mother died and she came home to help my grandfather, my mother was very good in school, she said. She once completed a work exchange program through her school for the summer and went to America for a few months. I would like to go to America one day, and I would like to see England. I like the books that she had that were written in English and i spent a lot of my time learning to read them, and then reading them over and over. I liked to picture myself in them instead of at home sometimes.

Did you engage in any extracurricular activities, such as academic, artistic, or sporting clubs?:

No.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime or misdemeanour? If yes, please explain, list conviction, and list any sentences associated with convictions:

I was not convicted, but I know that they said that I raped my sister. I did not understand what they meant at the time because I didn't mean it to hurt her. Grandfather always seemed to treat my mother and sisters the same way. I suppose I came here instead of going to jail.

Do/did you abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to tobacco, alcohol, street drugs and/or prescription medications?:

No, never.

Lastly, please tell us about yourself. How do you feel about yourself and what you have done with your life? If you have committed crimes, how do you feel about those now? What are your hopes for the future?:

I feel sad for what I have done. My doctors say that this is a good thing and it means that I am getting better. If that was true then I would hope that they would let me out of the hospital. I would like to leave here. For the future I would like to go to other countries like my mother did. I don't know what I will do for work because I don't know many things that would be useful. I hope that I can move on and do something else with my life. I won't ever forget how I grew up but maybe I can move on from that. I don't really hope for a family of my own, or a wife. I think I prefer to be alone, and I don't want people to know about me. I'd like to be someone else.

◦ LEGAL DOCUMENTATION ◦

Upon admission, you agree to follow all facility rules and codes of conduct, or instructions given to you by facility staff. You waive your right to medical consent and agree not to hold Brideston Pharmacokinetics and/or it's affiliates responsible for any personal harm or loss of property incurred during the course of treatment or instruction. You understand that discharge from the facility is solely at the discretion of facility administrative staff or assigned psychiatrists or psychologists.

Subject, Legal Guardian, or Qualified Care Professional please sign and date below:

Isidor Sergeyevich Isayev
    ◦ 15/06/2011 ◦

Back to top Go down
Nebby
Admin
Nebby

Isidor Isayev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isidor Isayev   Isidor Isayev Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:46 am

Isidor Isayev Approvedr

◦ ISIDOR ISAYEV ◦

SUBJECT GROUP: Psychiatric
    LEVEL: Hermes
    ROOM: 10
    BED: 01
    THERAPIST: Dr. Isaac Brideston

◦ OOC - BEFORE YOU BEGIN PLAY ◦

Before you begin play, you must complete the few steps listed below:

Don't forget to familiarise yourself with the pertinent subject handbooks and other in character information that you'll need to reference for play, and have fun!
Back to top Go down

Isidor Isayev
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brideston Pharmacokinetics - Thamesmead :: Orientation Centre :: Subject Files-
Jump to: